HST 304 Stainless Steel Hand Squeeze Garlic Press Mincer Garlic Peeler Chopper Ginger Crusher Masher Kitchen Tool


I don't have to peel my garlic first! Works great!

I really like this garlic press from HST and my favorite feature is that I don't have to peel the garlic first! I know how to peel garlic easily but still don't like dealing with it. With this stainless steel garlic press, I don't have to even bother with peeling as it will press the garlic and leave the peel behind!
The press is not heavy but does have solid handles that give me more leverage when pressing garlic, more leverage means I have to exert less pressure and since I have arthritis in my hands, that is a big plus for me. The press basket isn't large enough for elephant garlic but that isn't an issue for me since I have rarely used that size. The press will even accommodate peeled ginger and several of my recipes have both garlic and ginger so I can use just one utensil and press both, less clean up for me!
Inside the press, you will find the basket. The basket is removable which makes it much easier to clean than other presses I have tried. With the garlic press being made from stainless steel, I can toss it in the dishwasher without any worries. The compact design takes up less space that I appreciate!
Overall, I was very impressed with the ease of use, quality of stainless steel and not having to peel my garlic first! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/HST-Stainless-Squeeze-Chopper-Crusher/dp/B010GY0KBS/ref=cm_rdp_product