Women's Double Heart Charm Pendant Choker Necklace with Austrian Crystal by Parati Time.com, Inc


Beauty, great quality and affordability wrapped into one necklace!

​You have to see this necklace in person to see the true beauty that pictures just can't show! The heart is about the size of a dime and although you would think it would be heavy or bulky, it is quite the opposite. It lays wonderfully when worn and is a great compliment to any outfit. This necklace can go from a casual outing to an upscale night out!
The chain is the perfect length for any neckline and the crystals are perfect with a beautiful shine that know one would know weren't diamonds! While it is perfect for girls, having a small neck, I can wear it and love doing so!
The necklace arrived in a wonderful presentation jewelry box tucked inside a nice gold box making it ready for wrapping. The jewelry box was as good as any from a high-end jewelry store!
I found the quality of the necklace to be much higher than the low price and a very affordable gift for any young lady. This would make a great gift for Mother's Day, Birthdays, etc. I would recommend this to anyone looking for beautiful yet affordable jewelry! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Pendant-Necklace-Austrian-Crystal-Parati/dp/B017U05872?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product