Golden Canary Copper Rain Chain by Marrgon


A unique enhancement for your boring gutters!

I have been thinking about rain chains for a while now but really didn't see any that caught my eye until this golden canary copper rain chain shaped like a ship's bell! The bells are just gorgeous on their own but when paired with the chain and water they are remarkable. I couldn't put them up because it wouldn't stop storming and once I did get them up, I didn't think it would ever rain so I could enjoy them, lol We finally got our rain and I must say they are wonderful to watch. I feared since we were getting heavy rains that the bells wouldn't be able to handle the amount of water but they did great. The only drawback was that with the wind a lot of the water blew out at where the chain meets the downspout. When it wasn't raining, I worried about the winds we were having throwing them around and into the post but that never happened which sold me on them even before the rains came. I'm afraid I didn't get to enjoy the sounds as the rain was being blown toward us.
While I can't find anything wrong that would remove a star, I do have some wishes, lol I would love to have 4 or 5 more lengths to the chain, without having to purchase a whole chain and waste some cups,​ for personal reasons. I would love to see the company add the option to buy more lengths and then add a copper barrel, planter or another decorative item to put under the chain in order to catch the water and/or disperse the water much like a gutter guard would do. If you want to collect rainwater then these would not only aid in doing so but look wonderful in the process.
I can't wait for the patina to start for that realistic antique look! I have so many ideas for ways to enhance the experience of these rain chains my mind can't decide which one to start with, lol
Overall, I found this set of rain chains to be great quality, beautiful and able to withstand strong storms! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AAYRAEE