IdeaNext 960P Wireless WiFi IP Network Security Camera Baby Monitor Temperature Monitor Pan/Tilt Home Surveillance, IR Night Vision, Motion Detection, Two-way Audio, Built-in Microphone and Speaker


Great camera for monitoring your baby or home!

​This is more than just a wireless network security camera! You also get the ability to monitor the room temperature, voice recording abilities, and a music button to play white noise in order to help your baby to fall asleep. This wireless camera from IdeaNext is super simple to set up and use.
To me, it almost looks like a little toy robot with the antenna on the backside, not a harsh looking camera that would draw attention. The camera has night vision which I appreciate so I can see the baby while he is sleeping without having to get out of bed. You control the camera via your phone and can adjust it almost 360 degrees and tilt it up or down around 140 degrees allowing you to get just the right angle or scan the room.
Even if you don't have a child, this camera can be very useful in providing an added layer of security to your home. Where outside cameras might not pick up an intruder or the intruder disables it, having this camera inside can capture the inside video and any intruder probably won't even notice or expect it. I could see a lot of people having a bit of fun with this camera also, maybe catch that funny video that we all seem to miss, lol
You can sit the camera anywhere or mount it. I prefer to leave it unmounted so I can take it to whichever room I may want to monitor. It can even record in total darkness so if you forget to leave a light on, this camera will still record. IdeaNext even included motion sensors that will detect any motion and start recording plus you control the sensitivity of the motion detector.
The camera operates via wifi so you're covered anywhere you go. All you need is to download the free app in Google Play and IOS App store. It is compatible with Android 4.0 and above and Apple IOS7 and above.
Overall, I was very impressed with the ease of setting up, nothing to put together, the quality of video and the user interface. I can comfortably recommend this wireless security camera to parents as well as anyone looking for added security for their home. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/IdeaNext-Temperature-Surveillance-Detection-Microphone/dp/B01D2VJP2C?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product