20 Oz Stainless Steel Double Walled Vacuum Mug with Bonus Lid and Anti Spillage Silicone Stopper from SteadyDoggie Enterprises


Tumbler works great but the stopper can be easily lost or misplaced.

This stainless steel tumbler is the perfect size for your drinks. I tried mine out to see how long it would keep my drink cold. I did add ice and it kept it cold a good 12 hours. The tumbler from Steady Dog Enterprises comes with two lids which I appreciated and was very excited that someone finally included a lid that you could close off due to recent spills from a larger tumbler​ I have when hitting a bump. My excitement quickly faded however due to the fact that the stopper isn't attached to the lid so losing it is a concern. The stopper only goes on one way so using it while driving is not recommended. I'm not impressed with the stopper so I did remove a star as this was important to me to prevent spills. Other than the stopper problem the tumbler works well, doesn't sweat and keeps your drink nice and cold for hours. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01D3Z2Z60