Mini Microphone from Dizaul® Omnidirectional Stereo Mic


Cute but very functional, fun yet useful!

This has to be the cutest microphone ever, lol. Despite the tiny size, it works great and the size allows for more portability! The microphone is the perfect size for the little ones to easily hold and sing to their heart's desire! Use it through your phone or laptop with the provided adapter cable, hold it in your hand or use the little microphone stand that is included. You can use this mini microphone from Dizaul as a dictaphone, microphone or with karaoke! There are so many uses that you will find yourself hiding it from the kids! The microphone despite its small size does in no way feel cheap but well made and the nylon cord should hold up and last for a very long time. I really appreciate the one year guarantee although I don't anticipate ever needing it. I received the blue and the color is spot on and perfect. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this mini microphone to a friend, family or anyone with children. Teens, kids, ​and adults will all enjoy this mini microphone! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Microphone-Omnidirectional-Recording-Cellphones-Computers/dp/B01B0NZ5BO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1463131853&sr=8-1&keywords=dizaul