Activated Charcoal Odor Eliminator 200g Bag By Moody Zook


Love it and I don't have to worry about my deodorizer spilling!

I really like this odor eliminator from Moody Zook and the size is perfect for small areas! The bag is constructed from quality material and should last for years! I put this in a truck we don't drive often that had developed and odor from sitting. I let it set for a good 24 hrs and when I went to check, the truck no longer had that stale odor we were having problems with. I now leave it in it to keep the odors out. This would also work for small closets, drawers, etc, anywhere you have odor problems. The bag also has a grommet so that you can hang it to keep it out of you way and save space. I think it would be great in the refrigerator or freezer since you don't have to worry about anything spilling and charcoal absorbs moisture and is a natural deodorizer. If you find over time it is not working as well as it once did, just sit it in the sun for a few hours and it will rejuvenate itself so you don't have to keep buying more! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amztk.com/mz200g