Simlu Womens Adjustable Spaghetti Strap Racerback Sports Bra Bustier Bralette


Great for working out or under a sheer top!

I really liked the way this sports bra fits and how comfortable it is. I got the blue and really enjoyed the accent color as I thought it really made it a bit more dressed up. The sports bra from Simlu comes with padding that can easily be removed which I always appreciate as sometimes I like to wash the padding separate or just don't want to wear it. The bra offered good support without binding or squishing the ladies, lol. I'm of average size in the bosom area so for me the size was a fantastic fit. The material is nice and soft adding to the comfort. The straps are adjustable and crisscross with spaghetti straps so you can get the perfect length. The crisscross straps I feel added to the comfort as well as the overall​ look of the bra.This bralette would look great with workout pants and even be nice under a sheer top. This will be perfect for our hot summer! I was provided a deep discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Simlu-Adjustable-Spaghetti-Racerback-Bralette/dp/B01D0ATJ3A/ref=cm_rdp_product