MissShorthair Women's Light Floral Print Chiffon Kimono


Outstanding colors along with being light and airy!

While this kimono is meant to be a swimsuit coverup, I can see it being worn in many other ways also. The material is sheer, light and airy so that it is perfect for the summer heat! The colors are very rich and vibrant which just adds to the look. The one I ordered is trimmed with fringe which I love and really adds to the versatility of the coverup. I could see wearing it over a tank top along with some shorts! Know one will know it's a coverup since it is so nicely designed. You could add a belt, some accessories and have a whole new outfit. I'm not a large person and this coverup has plenty​ of room for me to be able to add a belt if I wanted for yet another look. I love this kimono and all the outfits I can create with just this one piece or I can simply use it as a swimsuit cover! I was provided a deep discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/MissShorthair-Womens-Chiffon-Cardigan-Coverup/dp/B01CJNYQFA/ref=cm_rdp_product