BESTECHNO Solar Christmas Lights


Beautiful but mine didn't come with the ground stake

While I really like these lights I feel I need to explain why I removed 2 stars. First, the lights I received did not come with the ground stake, star removed. The other star was removed because I did contact the seller a few days ago about the missing stake and have yet to receive a response, star removed for lack of customer service. Should anything change, then I will update my review to reflect the changes.
On to the lights which I found to be a great set for outdoor use. I received the purple lights and love the color! Having such a nice long strand allows me to cover more area and have the ability to do more with them. They are not overly bright but will add a nice accent to plants, trees, landscaping, etc. Having the solar panel allows me to turn them on and once it gets dark they will automatically come on and I don't have to worry about dead batteries, plugging them into an electrical outlet, etc. I can put them as far or near the house as I like since all the power comes from the sun! Just be sure when you place them that the solar panel is able to receive full sun all day and you'll get the maximum number of hours of light out of them. There is two switches on the bottom of the solar panel, one for on and off then the other is for flashing or steady burning. Overall, I love the lights but wish I had the ground stake. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/BESTECHNO-Christmas-Outdoor-Gardens-Waterproof/dp/B017YZNK9Q/ref=cm_rdp_product