PREMIUM SQUARE FOIL CANDY WRAPPERS from Queen of Wrap


Great to wrap candies for gift giving!

I really like this set of candy wrappers for making my candies when I am giving them as gifts! Queen of Wrap had done all my work for me! When I make candy to give, I generally either have to buy bags or cut squares to wrap them but with this set of candy wrappers I can just grab and wrap! The wrappers are thin and each one is separated by tissue to keep them from sticking together and it also makes them easier to get just one! I received the silver ones and one side is a little duller than the other so you know which side to put on the outside of the candy. The whole set comes in a convenient storage container so you won't have wrappers running a muck in your drawer or pantry, lol. These would make great wrappers if you make candy to give and would be perfect in gift baskets, gift boxes, etc. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/PREMIUM-SQUARE-CANDY-WRAPPERS-Inxhes/dp/B01CJ2KK3I