LED Grow Light Anpress Plant Growing Lights


Fits standard sockets and is perfect when you don't have a window for your plant!

I love to grow plants indoors but don't always have the window space necessary. This LED grow light from Anpress is perfect for just those places I want some plants that need lightening. The bulb features 10 LED's, 8 which are blue and 2 red LED's to aid in plant growth. The light doesn't put off heat like grow bulbs in the past which I really like as I don't have to have the added stress if worrying about catching something on fire or melting something. I really appreciate the standard size of the socket so I can use it in a lamp and don't have to have a special size bulb. Using a lamp allows me to put the light in any position I like but it can easily be placed in any standard light socket. I can't wait to try it on some plants that we store in the garage during the winter as I think this will be a great asset to them! I was provided a deep discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Anpress-Growing-Greenhouse-Hydroponic-Spectrum/dp/B018XII9R6/ref=cm_rdp_product