The Patty Express - Silicone hamburger and patty maker


Perfect burgers every time and great for stuffed burgers too!

This burger press from Felitsa is just what I have been needing to make perfect burgers. I have arthritis in my hands so pat ting out burgers is painful due to the cold. With The Patty Express, I don't have to hold the meat in my hands to have perfect burgers. You can pat out up to a 1-inch burger or my favorite way is to make 1/2" patty, stuff it and then add the rest of the meat. Making stuffed burgers is easier than ever now with this burger press. You can even cook your burgers in the mold, freeze them and best of all the mold is dishwasher safe! If you want to remove the freshly pressed burgers for grilling the silicone makes that super easy. The press makes quick work out of burger making and is perfect if you have company or a party and need a lot of burgers! I love my burger press and it will get a workout this summer! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Burger-Press-hamburger-container-compartments/dp/B01FCM18TC?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0