1byone Aluminum Alloy Outdoor Laser Christmas Light with Remote


Well built and super fun for any occasion or party!

​Wow! I was expecting some cheaply made laser light that I wouldn't use more than once but boy was I surprised when this light arrived! The weight alone told me this wasn't you dollar store light. Once I removed it from the package, I could see why it was heavier than any light I had seen in stores. The housing is a nice heavy aluminum alloy so it should last a long time and the portion covering the LED's felt much stronger than other lights I've seen. I left it outside for 2 days and nights exposed to high temperatures during the day and heavy rain one night and it still looks and works just like the day I took it out of the package and plugged it in!
You get a nice long 11.5 feet of cord and a ground stake to allow you more flexibility in placement. I was especially happy to be able to control it via remote control, I can play with my lights right from my comfortable chair, lol. You get so many choices in how you display the light that choosing just one might be your biggest problem. My husband has already laid claim to the light for his Christmas decorating with the excuse that he won't have to climb the roof to hang lights, he has a point! This light from 1byone will definitely be easier to use than hanging lights at Christmas but I can also see using it for other occasions since you can use one light at a time or both.
It would make a nice light show or mood setter for parties and outdoor events plus you can set it and forget it! Having the ability to put it on a timer means you don't even have to worry about turning it off. If I was asked to change anything about the light, the only thing I can come up with would be more colors! I'm totally impressed with this light and it will be used all year round at my house in various ways and occasions! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/1byone-Christmas-Projection-Landscape-Decoration/dp/B01EV4OGAU/ref=cm_rdp_product