Beaumont Kitchenware Top Rated Plastic Silverware


Great set and as a bonus you can have fun making your spouse think you went and bought all new silverware, lol

Sometimes you want to break out the silverware but then dread the cleanup. Here is a fantastic solution to that problem and until someone picks them up, you'd never know they were plastic! Not only did I received a great set of disposable silverware but as a bonus I got a good a laugh when I fooled my husband into thinking I just spend a ton of money on new silverware, that in itself was worth the price! I actually had to let him touch him before he would believe me that they weren't real, lol. Beaumont Kitchenware has done a fantastic job with this set of silverware, so much so I wonder if they actually took a mold of real silverware to make these! They are in no way cheap and flimsy, the color doesn't fade or chip and they can be used over and over if you don't mind washing them. They give you 80 forks, 40 spoons, and knives for a total of 160 pieces! These would be great for parties, events and even great for a wedding reception when you're on a budget! I personally can't bear to toss then after one use and washed mine which worked perfectly so I can use them again. You might want to hide the regular silverware so it doesn't get confused with this set and thrown out because they look so real it totally could happen. Overall, you can't beat the quality, price, look, and durability of this set and will find more uses than I have already thought of. I'm sure I'll find many more uses myself! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Beaumont-Kitchenware-Plastic-Silverware-Construction/dp/B018E9JKHC/ref=cm_rdp_product