6 Pc. Eco-Friendly Beech Wood and Silicone Kitchen Utensil Set by Laxinis World


Great quality set and a beautiful red!

I have become hooked on silicone products plus love natural products and this 6 piece set of kitchen utensils feeds my addiction perfectly! I get my silicone plus can have natural wood all in one nice set! The set matches my kitchen perfectly since I have a red and gray theme but even it they didn't match, I would still be using them daily. I love to cook and most of my cookware is non-stick. This set allows me to quickly grab just the right utensil for the job without having to go through and find the right one. The only drawback with the set is that I do wish the spatulas were a bit bigger but that's only because my husband likes to make what he calls giant hamburgers and the small spatulas can't handle those, lol. I love the natural beech wood handles as I feel not only to they add to the look of the set but they are nice and strong along with giving me a nice grip for those big cooking jobs! One note on the handles is that you don't want to put them in the dishwasher! Cleaning the silicon set is super easy since nothing seems to stick to them so handwashing is a breeze. Laxinis World has produced a great set of kitchen utensils that give you both the convenience of silicone and the durability of wood. They even put a nice small hole at the end of each piece so you can hang them, you could even put a leather strip through the end for hanging on the grill! This set would also make a lovely gift especially for a couple just starting out! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Eco-Friendly-Silicone-Laxinis-World-Spaghetti/dp/B01FRC6ZZO/ref=cm_rdp_product