Ohuhu 100 Feet Expandable Garden Hose with Brass Ends



Saves time and energy plus easier on the body than traditional hoses!

I really like this type of hose for watering my flowers outside. I'm a rather small person and have always had trouble lugging normal hoses since most of the time I need at least 100 ft fo hose to get everything watered. This hose is so much easier to move and work with that I don't have to struggle to get it to the plants and then back to the carport. Ohuhu was smart in using brass fittings as the plastic ones seem to leak more often than not. I have been using this hose for over 2 weeks now and am loving it. I do wish it were bright red or another color that would stand out as if you didn't know better, you might think it eas a snake, lol. I do have to tell anyone that hasn't used this type of hose before, be ready the first time you use it as I found it felt strange like it was coming alive when I turned on the water, lol. It moves to expand and then again when you drain it so I just wanted to let you know as I did jump a bit the first time I ever used one. I'm loving my expandable hose and all the work it is saving me along with my time. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014SJ3JRY