Snug Safe n Sound Kids Earmuffs / Hearing Protectors


Great protection for children or adults plus a great selection of colors!

Loud noises from events, fireworks or monster trucks can be damaging to tiny ears and Snug has done a great job with this set of earmuffs! The earmuffs are adjustable so they will fit a variety of sizes and even fit some adult heads, such as mine. I tried them myself and found them to not only be very comfortable to wear but they let some sound in but not enough to hurt or damage the ear drum. I like that I can still hear some because you want to hear the announcer or some of the sound and not feel like you are deaf. The headband is padded and one of my favorite parts is that they fold up making them much easier to take along. I thought the color was a beautiful rich blue plus they offer a variety of colors so you can get your child's​ favorite! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://goo.gl/jaZTm3