75ft Expandable Garden Hose from Bokash Technology


One of the best quality hoses I have tried!

I really like expandable hoses but have had problems with them bursting, leaking etc. This hose feels like it is a better quality than the previous ones I have had. The covering feels much heavier and I filled the hose, shut off then end and it held tight unlike previous ones where too much pressure burst them, it didn't with this hose from Bokash Technology! I also tested the strength by keeping the faucet on while having the end switched off and let it go for a few minutes *not recommended* and it held without any leaks, bursting or showing any signs that the added pressure effected it what so ever. I don't recommend doing this as it is simply not good for any hose but I wanted to give it a good test.
I love the length, 75ft is exactly what I needed and I don't have to buy multiple hoses and hook them all together! If you do need more length, this hose connects easily to any other standard hose whether it be flexible or not. I like the shut-off valve since I can shut the water off and remove the sprayer without having to walk all the way back to the faucet to turn the wager off., which I like to do when filling large bucktes. The hose even with the length is still much easier for me to carry and maneuver, even when filled with water, than traditional hoses. With the traditional hoses, 75ft would have me struggling to get it to where I was going and the tangles and pinches were a nightmare. This hose eliminates the weight, kinks, and aggravation!
Each connector on the hose is made from brass which will outlast and out perform any plastic connectors! The hose comes in a simple plastic bag but Bokash Technology also gives you two extra washers, the end already has one, plus a spray nozzle with a variety of settings. The sprayer can be set to stay on simply by moving the little triangle saving hand fatigue if you are doing a lot of watering. If you take care of the hose, it should last you for many watering seasons.
I appreciate that you are given a 12-month warranty but not only that you have a 60 money back guarantee is you simply just don't like the hose! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Expandable-Garden-Fittings-Triple-Included/dp/B01B8EVXF2?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0