Double sided crystal glass nail file in leather case by GERmanikure


Wonderful file that will last you for years!

This is my first experience with a glass file and I have to say, I am impressed! I thought it would not file well or be hard to file my nails but I was wrong. I have natural nails and this nail file from GERmanikure filed them better than any file I have used before. With other files I get a lot of rough edges, however, this file only left a couple of rough spots that were quickly taken care of by using the smoother side of the file. I love that it won't wear out and you even get an inspirational message on the handle! Another great asset of having a glass file is the ability to sterilize it! You can wash it, boil it or however you wish to clean and sterilize​ yours. The file also comes with its own leather sheath to help protect it. The sheath is a nice soft leather making it easier to get the file in and out. Overall, I am loving my new file and think they would make nice little gifts for friends and family! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Double-sided-crystal-leather-MISTAKES/dp/B017CHTHLQ