Microwave Popcorn Popper Maker from PrimePro


Makes popcorn your way instead of prepackaged made their way!

This is the first time I have tried popping popcorn in the microwave and I have to say, it was quick and easy! You get to pick what you want and how much when popping as opposed to the ready made bags of popcorn you buy to pop in the microwave. Sometimes I want a lot of butter and other times, I don't want any so with this microwave popcorn maker I can have my popcorn my way, lol. PrimePro did a great job with the quality of this popcorn maker as the silicone is a good quality. The only problem I found was it does get very hot and you will want to have something handy to take it out of the microwave after popping your popcorn. I found that to be a small problem but it is worth it just​ for the money you will save in not buying prepackaged microwave popcorn!
You could also use this container for freezing foods or taking them in a cooler to your next picnic. I actually just used it to put some pasta salad in our cooler for our picnic and it worked great. The container was just the right size for carrying enough for 2 to 3 people.
Overall, I really enjoy using this popcorn maker and being able to create new and exciting flavors of popcorn! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Microwave-Popcorn-Popper-Maker-Lifetime/dp/B01BCR5MTS?ie=UTF8&keywords=Microwave%20Popcorn%20Popper%20Maker&qid=1465467226&ref_=sr_1_37&s=kitchen&sr=1-37