American Golden Oak Wood Barrel


A wonderful way to present liquor to someone or age your own liquor!

I know one husband that is going to be a happy man come Father's Day! This is the nicest wooden barrel for aging your liquor or just as a nice ornamental piece. It would look great in a room with an ocean decor or really any theme you could find a place this would work. It would be a great attention getter on your inside or poolside bar. Golden Oak Barrel has done a wonderful job creating a small size version of the large oak barrels distillery's use and once you take off the cork, you just have to smell the nice charred fragrance coming from inside which gives the liquor a better flavor. Before you use it, fill it about 1/2 the way up with room temperature water to moisten the wood and to allow it to swell in order to seal any leaks there may be. Be sure to swish it around to coat the inside. Let that work for around 15 minutes or until you don't see any drips. Empty the barrel and fill with your favorite liquor and you're ready for aging but it's perfectly fine to drink anytime in case you can't wait, lol. The barrel even comes with a matching stand so you don't have to worry about it going anywhere. What a nice, unique and beautiful way to present someone's favorite liquor to them as a gift! I have filled mine with my husband's favorite whiskey and will be giving it to him for Father's Day, not sure how long he will let the whiskey age but I know not only will he find this a unique and thoughtful gift but it will bring back some memories from his childhood. I was provided a discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://amazon.com/dp/B01GDCEHRA