FragranceFilters Indoor Air Filters from WhatBox


Saves me from having to put air fresheners in every room and smells wonderful!

I wasn't expecting much from this filter other than a little fragrance the first day or two and good filtration. I have been using mine now for 2 weeks and it is still working as good as when I first took it out of the box. WhatBox has done a great job in providing a quality air filter along with the added benefit of having the whole house smell wonderful! I've tried the air freshener that you hang on your filter but they only lasted a couple of days and were a mess to deal with. This filter is as easy to use as any other standard filter only with the added benefit of fragrance built in. Now all my rooms smell wonderful and I don't have to put an air freshener in each one which is a money saver! The scent is not overpowering but I would describe it as gentle yet noticeable. Every other type of air freshener I've tried were either too strong or didn't last and I am super happy to have this filter keeping my whole house smelling wonderful! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://amzn.to/20U3hhL