Native Spring Ceramic Coffee Pour Over Dripper Single Serve Gift Pack


Better coffee and much cheaper than the pods!

What a fantastic way to make just one cup of coffee at a time instead of the expensive pods! We love our morning coffee but I don't like mine as strong as my husband and this is a great solution! you are in control of how strong you want your coffee. You can choose what coffee you want, how hot and strong without needing a big machine and expensive one cup pods to enjoy your coffee. I think Native Spring did a wonderful job with this ceramic coffee dripper and they even help get you started by including 10 coffee filters and the instructions are right on the box. The ceramic dripper comes in a lovely box ready to be wrapped if you would like to give it as a gift. It's so simple to use that you'll wonder why you're buying pods, lol. Just place the coffee dripper on top of your coffee cup, insert a filter, then add your favorite coffee and pour hot water into it! That simple and for me it didn't take any longer than waiting for a one cup machine and I found the coffee had a much better flavor and we could each have coffee our own unique way! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Native-Spring-Ceramic-Dripper-Melitta/dp/B01D0RPMUW/