AVANTEK DT52 Wireless Doorbell Kit with 2 Chime Units


Works and sounds better than my wired doorbell!

We have a wired doorbell but I have two issues with it, one it is very hard to push and two, I hate the sound, lol. This was a great solution to both my issues with my wired doorbell. I can have a tune that is more pleasing to hear and a doorbell that is easy to push! I am hard of hearing but this wireless doorbell kit from Avantek lets me adjust the volume so I can easily hear the doorbell from my bedroom. Each receiver can have a different tune and volume that way I can have one really loud on one end of the house and another with less volume in the family room so it isn't so loud as to be​ bothersome to other family members. This would also be great even if you have a loved one that was deaf as it has a blue flashing light when the doorbell is pushed! You have the option of mounting it with screws or 3M tape which are both provided. I am enjoying my new doorbell and it is actually getting used more than my wired one ever did! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://amzn.to/1SOdX29