Goldwheat Portable Jewelry Box Organizer Case with Mirror


A well made, well designed lovely jewelry box!

This jewelry box was larger than I expected which was a nice surprise! I choose the purple and loved the deep purple color. The top of the jewelry box has a little padding to add to the look and feel. The pattern is what I would call and alligator design and the inside is lined with a soft pink material which goes beautifully with the purple. Goldwheat did a good job designing the inside as you get two layers and not just one as I've seen too many times. The top can hold small items such as charms, earrings, etc. There is even a holder for your rings on the top layer. Lift out the top portion and you will find 4 divided compartments suitable for larger jewelry. The inside of the lid has a nice mirror and really adds a nice touch to the jewelry box. Every girl or lady from young to older will love this well designed and made jewerly box. It would make a super nice way to present a piece of jewelry to that someone special! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Goldwheat-Portable-Jewelry-Organizer-Two-Layer/dp/B01E8WTIJY/ref=cm_rdp_product