MelodySusie® Hanging Waterproof Toiletry Bag


A great way to take your toiletries with you on the go and in the shower!

I really like how roomy this toiletry travel bag is. I never realized how many toiletries I took on a trip until I started packing recently. I quickly filled the pockets of my luggage and still needed more room. This bag is the perfect solution! It holds my toiletries securley whereas before they were loose. It has a large main compartment so you can carry full-size bottles or your hair dryer plus other items. There are two zipped side pockets along with pockets on the inside of the flap. Pockets on the outside, inside, backside, pockets everywhere! lol, MelodySusie created a well thought out, great quality toiletry bag. Unzip the flap and you'll find a nice hanger so you can hang it in the shower and not have to unpack your toiliteries since the entire bag is waterproof! I just have to mention the beautiful pink color as it is even prettier than the picture plus you get a matching adjustable shoulder strap to make taking it with you easier. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this bag to anyone that travels! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GH5YQHE