Bamboo Cutting Board With 4 plastic Drawers by Evolution Bamboo


The best of both worlds with this chopping board!

This is such a great design that you're going to wonder how you ever got along without it! The designer really put some thought into designing a great cutting board that addresses a need, somewhere to put your chopped items until your ready to use them! For years, when I chopped onions, garlic, etc, I either used a huge cutting board making piles on it until it was full or I ran out of room to chop. Sometimes I would get bowls to put my chopped goods in but that took up my much-needed room while cooking. With this cutting board from Evolution Bamboo, your problems are solved! You not only get a quality bamboo cutting board but 4 containers to hold your chopped items and that's not all! Each of the 4 containers slides in and out from underneath the cutting board! Now you have your cutting board, somewhere to put your chopped items and keep them out of the way until you are ready to use them! Each container slides in and out from under the cutting board which has slots that hold the containers up off the counter top yet are easily removed. Bamboo is one of the best materials for cutting boards as it doesn't absorb as mush moisture as traditional wood cutting boards and has an antibacterial property that other woods do no. Bamboo is also much easier on your knives and to take care of. The cutting board is beautiful enough to leave out and the containers are top rack dishwasher safe. When I'm not using the containers for my chopped items, I store small items like my paring knife, vegetable peeler, etc in them so they are with the board and ready to use which saves me from having to hunt for them because they are with the cutting board and ready to go to work. This would make a wonderful gift for anyone who loves to cook! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Eco-Friendy-Bamboo-Cutting-Chopping-plastic/dp/B01D9BERDM?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0