BEASON Wireless Waterproof IPX4 Bluetooth Earbud Headphone with Mic


Great sound, good battery life and a well made set of headphones!

​I am pretty picky about my headphones and tend to end up either giving most of them away or tossing them for varying reasons such as fit, sound or my biggest pet peeve is they won't last long enough fo me to get the lawn mowed! It takes me a good 4 hours to mow our lawn and I like to listen to music while I'm mowing. This set of headphones went above and beyond my wants in that not only do they last my entire mowing session with battery life to spare but in that, I can have my phone with me which I couldn't do before.
The sound was great and I could hear music instead of the sound of a mower, lol. Phone calls were nice and clear and my husband didn't even know I was using them when he called. The headphones stayed put even though I had a good sweat in this heat and had it not been for the sound of my music, I would have forgotten I had them on! Being able to pair my phone and iPod with them was a definite advantage as now I won't miss a call while I'm mowing or have to stop every little bit to go check my phone with this headset I can have it all!
BEASON includes 3 different sizes of ear tips so you can get just the right fit for you. You also get two sector silicone stents, instruction manual and a nice velvet carry/storage pouch with the headphones. I couldn't be happier with this set of headphones. I was provided a discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E3RSD04/ref=twister_B01E3RL9SM?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1