Classic Safari Shotgun Shell Style Stainless Steel Vacuum Bottle


A must have for any hunter or gun enthusiast!

If you have a hunter or gun enthusiast in your family or circle of friends then they are going to love this stainless steel vacuum bottle! If you fall into that category also then this is a must have! The insulated bottle looks just like a huge shotgun shell with its shiny brass colored lid all the way down to the red exterior. The bottle itself is not slick but has a softer feeling to the outside coating making it slip-free and easier to keep a grip on. The lid can be used as a cup and the stopper is your typical push open/close type. Maxam sends this vacuum bottle in a nice box suitable for gift giving. Your friends will envy you when they see you pouring your coffee or favorite beverage from it! I put water and ice in it to test the length it would keep them cold and a good 12 hours later I still had ice! I haven't tried a hot beverage yet but going on how well it keeps the water cold, I would think hot beverages would still be hot by the time you're ready to enjoy them. The insulated bottle holds a nice 33.8 ounces. This would make a great gift for any man or woman and since it, come s in such a nice box, all you need to add is the wrapping paper or toss a bow on top and you're all set! Of course, if you're looking to make your friends envy you then this bottle will do the trick! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Classic-Safari-Shotgun-33-8oz-Stainless/dp/B017MI0E2G/ref=sr_1_1?m=A2D4DW0NZBLRX4&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1466113248&sr=1-1&keywords=KTVBSHGN