iRULU eXpro X4 7 Inch Quad Core Google Android 5.1 Lollipop Tablet PC


This tablet works great and won't break the bank!

I already have a couple of tablets, one is a brand I never heard of but was a gift so I didn't complain although it never really functioned well. My other tablet is a Samsung and it is slow, more difficult to navigate and nowhere near as responsive as this iRULU eXpro! Both of my other tablets were much more expensive than this one which just confirms my theory, bigger price doesn't mean better quality, lol.
I gave it a good full charge before I started anything and I am impressed with the battery life this tablet has! It has been on, standby and playing, 4 days now and still doesn't need charging although I have only about 1/4 battery life left, to me that is still awesome! The set up couldn't have been any easier, I was up, running and playing in just a matter of minutes! I really love the screen resolution, I can play my games without glasses, where! I was able to connect through my wifi without having to go through a long process like with the other tablets I own and the bluetooth paired quickly and worked flawlessly!
The screen on this tablet is very responsive which I truly appreciate. I rarely use speakers and while not the loudest the speakers in this tablet are good. I also that the card slot allows you to add memory, up to 64Gb which is a nice addition. One other nice feature is the dual camera where you can take photos from either side!
Everything on this tablet was superior to any tablet I've owned and works just as well as my laptop, which will be getting a rest since I can do everything from my tablet, I've even written this review from the tablet!
This is one nice tablet that is budget friendly and would be great for anyone plus with the nice price you could afford to get the kids their own! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Android-Lollipop-Display-Bluetooth-Resolution/dp/B01GRMPU4U/ref=cm_rdp_product