OMG! SUNFLOWER FLAX BUTTER!


I liked the nutty taste and I'm a real picky eater!

I actually was expecting some horrible tasting and smelling, healthy spread but what I got was a nice alternative to butter that tasted great and barely had any smell at all. To me, it had a nutty taste but not a real strong one, just enough to be delicious. I for one do like me some sugar and was happy with the amount of sweetness, any less and I wouldn't have like the taste but that is a personal preference. Living Healthy World has made eating a bit more healthy tasty! Most healthy food I've tried, I didn't like but I am a picky eater too, lol. The texture was nice and smooth along with the consistency. I would say it is creamy and definitely easy to spread.I liked it on my bagel but think it would also be great on a variety of foods and could add that something extra to a cake or cookie! I noticed they have a chocolate flax butter and have to wonder how the two would pair together, nom! The sunflower flax butter has exceeded my expectations and passed this picky eaters test for yummy! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/SUNFLOWER-Madagascar-Vanilla-Texture-Omega-3s/dp/B01EX5Q1PA?ie=UTF8&keywords=flax%20butter&qid=1465501471&ref_=sr_1_1_a_it&sr=8-1