Beaumont Kitchenware Top Rated Collapsible Colander


Space saving colander that works great!

I just thought I had plenty of cabinet space until I put everything in them and wouldn't you know, the cabinets shrunk! lol I use colanders several times a week and have 3 different ones of 3 different sizes for different jobs so you can imagine how much space they take up. I am so glad that someone like Beaumont Kitchenware thought of a great way to have more than one size colander and save space at the same time. When I first took it out of the package and showed my husband my new strainer, sorry I was excited, he asked me why I bought such a flat strainer that wasn't going to do much, haha! Then I popped it open and he had no words, it's a first!
The colander is made from a great quality strong silicone and the bottom, top and handles are a beautiful stainless steel. You can only pop it open to the size you need giving you two sizes, however, I found that for small portions, like a can of mushrooms, leaving it flat worked great. It has cute little feet one the bottom so it won't be sitting flat in the sink causing slow to impossible drainage. You don;t have to worry about boiling hot water affecting the silicone as it didn't weaken at all when I drained my pasta. The holes are small enough that if you have chopped garlic, onion, etc in your dish, you won't have to worry about them going down the drain. It does drain a bit slower than my old colanders do but they also let small food slip through so I don't mind a slower drain to save my small stuff. I love that I can toss it into the dishwasher, always a plus for me, lol. When you're finished, just collapse it and you have something around the size of a dinner plate saving you a lot of room! The donation center is getting 3 nice but space hog, colanders since they are no longer needed. I love the nice red color, it matches my kitchen! I an so happy to have found this colander and look forward to years of space saving! With a 100% lifetime guarantee , how can you go wrong! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Beaumont-Kitchenware-Collapsible-Dishwasher-Effortlessly/dp/B017LVT1P0/ref=cm_rdp_product