Women's RFID Blocking Wallet Classic Clutch Leather Long Wallet


Beautiful color and a true classic that is always in style!

If you are looking for RFID blocking, plenty of room yet stylish, then this is a good choice in wallets. This wallet is a nice simple yet very functional design. I got the blue and love the rich color. The wallet has plenty of room for cash, cards and a phone. The wallet is synthetic leather but you can't tell the difference it is so well made and sturdy. You also get a clear slot to put your ID card so that you don't have to always pull it out. The wallet has a sturdy snap closure and comes with a wrist strap that can easily be attached and unattached depending on your won preference. Not too bulky or flashy, this wallet would be nice for any occasion or everyday use and you get the added relief of knowing your cards are protected from theft without having to use those annoying​ sleeves! This classic wallet is a style that never goes out of style! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/review/R2M3LPJSTXJYUB/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B01G1475QA