Bintiva Hippity Hop


Kids will be giggling while they hippity hop all around!

I remember having one of these when I was growing up and thought they had stopped making them! I was happy to find they are still available but there are more colors and designs than when I was younger. I can't think of any child that wouldn't have fun on this hippity hop! The hippity hop is very sturdy and well made with cute designs on the front and a textured side for stability. The handle is just right for small hands to have a nice firm grip. Bintiva thought of everything, they give you the pump, 2 plugs and even a tool for removing the plug! You can use the pump two ways, by hand or by foot. I tried both ways and each way worked perfectly with one exception. Once the hippity hop was 3/4 of the way full, I did have to hold the hose onto the pump as the pressure from the ball kept pushing it off but that was no problem since there were only a few pumps left to go!
This is a great size for a variety of age ranges and you will have the pleasure of hearing the giggles from the kids while they are happily hippity hopping all around! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://bintiva.com/bn-hopball-parent-bt/