eBoot Assorted Colors Star Stickers Labels, 10 Sheet


Cute stars and a nice variety of colors!

If your child loves stickers like our grandson does, then these are going to make them very happy! You get 10 cards with 80 stars on each of varying colors. No matter what their favorite color of the day is, eBoot has you covered! The stars are a bit smaller than what I remember being used in school or when my kids were little but they are a nice size just the same. They peel off easily and would also be great for scrapbooking or adding a special touch to a card or letter! I put one on my fingernail so give an idea of the size and while they stick very well, I didn't have any problems removing it from my nail. Kids would love to have their nails all stickered up and will find many places to stick them if you let them get ahold of them, lol.They would also be great to use if you have a reward chart or maybe a chore chart to mark when the chore was done. Overall, I am very happy with the amount of stars you get, the variety of colors and quality. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/eBoot-Assorted-Colors-Stickers-Labels/dp/B01E3G4QY2/ref=cm_rdp_product