BONAZZA Mice Repellent Plug-in Ultrasonic Pest Repeller


Worked for mice in our garage and also is keeping the birds out too!

I agree with others that there is a noticeable audible sound that this repeller makes but I only slightly noticed it when I put it on high. I first tested it for the sound inside the house and even though the sound wasn't loud, it still annoyed me and which is why I feel the manufacturer suggested using it in a garage or basement. I took the BONAZZA mice repeller to our detached garage since we always seem to have mice in it also if we open the large door during the summer we get barn swallows trying to build nests inside, lol. It has been in the garage for a week now and we haven't seen any new signs of mice plus when I raise the large door, the birds no longer fly in to build! I feel it is definitely working and am happy I was given the chance to try it out! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/BONAZZA-Repellent-Ultrasonic-Repeller-Basements/dp/B01BBLZ6NM/ref=cm_rdp_product