Jaweke Crystal Bling Armor Defender Protection Cover For Samsung Galaxy S4


Stylish jeweled case that looks great on my phone!

I like the look and feel of this phone case. The pink was nice and vibrant and the contrasting mint green was a nice touch. The case is two parts, a silicone cover that protects the phone from shock and adds an extra layer of protection and the hard outer covering. The case goes up and over the front of the phone enough to protect the screen without interfering with visibility or screen functions. I especially liked the tiny jewels on the back of the cover as I felt it added just the right amount of bling without being over powereing. Although the outer case is hard, it is not slick but actually has a soft feel to it and doesn't slide around when I sit it on the table, it feels like it grips the surface making me feel more comfortable when I sit it on slick surfaces. Jaweke did a good job in my opinion in making an affordable, stylish vase that protects my phone. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Jaweke-Silicone-Rhinestone-Dual-Layer-Protection/dp/B01CNL0P3A/ref=cm_rdp_product