Women's Short-Sleeve 100% Egyptian Cotton Shell or Shirt


You're going to want one in every color!

If I could live in t-shirts alone, I would, lol. I have so many t-shirts but the only ones that compare in comfort to this one are the old worn out ones! This Egyptian cotton t-shirt is s soft nd comfortable, you'll think you're wearing that old worn out comfy shirt! The color was just beautiful and there is a little symbol on the sleeve stitched in almost the same color as the shirt which I thought was very cute. The size runs true and I found the fit to be perfect! The shirt is not only soft and comfortable but it is actually cooler to wear in the summer than most t-shirts. The shirt has double stitching in almost the same color as the shirt but enough difference to make the stitching very pretty. If you've never had Egyptian cotton shirts before then you don't know what you are missing! Once you feel the quality, comfort and softness of this shirt, you'll want one in every color! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.  

http://www.egyptiancottontshirts.com/p-18-womens-short-sleeve-100-egyptian-cotton-shell-or-shirt-t002.aspx