G.G.Martinsen 16 GB Black Portable Multi-lingual OS MP3/MP4 Player


With 16 GB of storage, I may never fill it up, lol

You can't beat this MP3 player for the price. It has so many functions and is super easy to use. This is not an iPod and shouldn't be compared to one as it is not compatible with iTunes but all I do is save my iTunes music in my computer's music folder and then transfer them to any device I want. The drag and drop feature makes it very easy to put music, pics, video, etc onto the MP3 player. G.G. Martinsen did a good job with the screen resolution as it is easy to read even for me, I can easily read everything without my reading glasses, lol. The case might feel cheap but is made of sturdy plastic that has held up well while I've been using it despite being dropped a few times. I am impressed at how long it last also, I've lost track of how many hours I have used it and yet it still has plenty of charge left. I didn't care for how the headphones fit in my ears but I just plugged in a pair I already had without any problems. With 16 GB of storage, I may never fill it up! This would make a great first MP3 player for kids, teens and even us adults. I feel at this price, it is a great bargain and even if you loose it, you won't be out a ton of money. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/G-G-Martinsen-Portable-Multi-lingual-Multi-Functional-Recorder/dp/B01E72G42Y/ref=cm_rdp_product