Menton Ezil Elegant Rose Gold Crystal Bangle Rhinestone Bracelet


Elegance without breaking the bank!

This bracelet by Menton Ezil has a delicate yet bold appearance. I would describe it as a bangle style but opens and closes with a latch that not only holds great but works easy enough that you can take it on and off by yourself. On the band of the bracelet, you have two rows of rhinestone that sparkle like a freshly polished diamond. In the center is a square plate with another larger rhinestone surrounded by screw tops, these are not real screws, the design is made to look like screws yet you only see the top adding to the bold statement this small bracelet makes. I have very tiny wrists and this bracelet fit wonderfully, not too tight and not trying to fall off my arm but just enough play as to allow my wrist to breath and not feel constricted. Please check the manufacturer listing to be sure it will fit your wrist! The bracelet sits perfectly on my wrist and it is always on top without sliding around and around like most bracelets do on my arm. The rose gold tone is gorgeous and adds a wonderful background for the rhinestones. It will arrive in a beautiful well-made jewelry box suitable for gift giving and perfect for storing your bracelet. I love this bracelet as it has that feminine​ feel and looks expensive yet you didn't break the bank! This would make a wonderful gift for any lady for any occasion or just to let her know you've been thinking of her! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Menton-Ezil-Encrusted-Delicate-Rhinestone/dp/B01FYQ0XP6/ref=cm_rdp_product