Clutter Mate Wooden Coat Hangers Dark Walnut Finish 20-Pack


Great quality hangers that save space!

I prefer wooden hangers over plastic or wire for a lot of reason but mostly for durability! I have thrown out so many plastic and wire hangers from bending and warping that I have decided that wood is the best way to go for longevity. This set of walnut wooden hangers from Clutter Mate are very good quality hangers though not as thick as others I have, however, that doesn't mean they are not sturdy, as they are but they take less space which is at a premium in my closet, lol. The hook swivels so you can move it if you need to use them to hang somethim=ng over a doorway for instance. The were no rough spots as I have had with other hangers. The hangers have a cut out on each side for spaghetti straps or as an emergency stop to keep your clothing from slipping off. The hangers are flat, not curved, adding to the space saving design. On the pants bar is a non-slip sleeve that unless you are looking for it, you would never notice. Overall, I found the hangers to be of wonderful quality, sturdy and space saving. Each hanger comes boxed with a padded liner between each hanger allowing them to arrive in perfect condition. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Clutter-Mate-Wooden-Hangers-20-Pack/dp/B01CKK7FF0/ref=cm_rdp_product