TaliRokni Mid-Rise Women Pants for Work


Comfortable and I really liked the fit.

I have always shied away from slacks that have a waistband that I can't put a belt on since my past experiences have been they just don't fit me properly and always seem to want to slowly ride down. This pair of pants from TaliRokni didn't ride down and fit great. I would call the color more of a light black instead of gray. I would also say they are more like low-rise as they sit low on my hips. The material while not super stretchy has just enough give to make them comfortable especially while bending. I am 5'8" and found the length just right as they came barely below my ankle making them especially nice with some heels but flats would also look just as nice. They do fit snug on my legs but were not uncomfortable since they had enough stretch to them to allow them to move with me. The material was not scratchy or stiff but a good quality as you would expect a nice pair of dress slacks to be. I'm very happy with this pair of pants. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/TaliRokni-Mid-Rise-Comfortable-Stretchy-Expanded/dp/B01FSMS2MC