Compact Travel Umbrella with Windproof Double Canopy Construction by Encan Women


The automatic function doesn't work!

While the umbrella is very pretty and keeps you dry, my umbrella will not open automatically. The only way I can open it is manually and then it is difficult to get it to catch. I did contact Encan Women about the problem and they didn't seem to care that I had received a faulty umbrella, therefore, I'm not sure the 100% guarantee is worth anything. I did really like the felt case as it makes putting the umbrella away much easier than the traditional sleeves which I generally toss since the umbrellas rarely go back in without a fight.
Overall, the design is unique and pretty but customer service is lacking and since mine will not open or close automatically, I felt it necessary to remove stars. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FNVOO2A