ThermoPro TP09 Electric Wireless Remote Digital Food Cooking Meat BBQ Grill Oven Smoker Thermometer


So easy to use!

My favorite thing about this thermometer is that it frees me to do other things without worrying about my food overcooking! This thermometer came with everything you need including the 4 AAA batteries! After placing 2 batteries in the thermometer and two in the stand/receiver, I was all set. The pairing took all of 2 seconds. It comes preset with the proper temperatures of various meats but you can easily change the temperature to suit your own taste.
ThermoPro gives you a nice long probe and wired connector enabling you to put it into the thickest part of the meat, close the oven door and walk away! The base is very light weight and can slide but I was able to solve that problem very easy by placing the stand on a silicone mat where it didn't move once connected. The unit even has a belt clip and a flashlight! The thermometer is super easy to use, the buttons are nice and large and you can quickly switch between fahrenheit to celsius by just a slide of the side button. This would also be great when grilling out and lightweight enough to take camping. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/ThermoPro-Electric-Wireless-Digital-Thermometer/dp/B01AUIKDD0/ref=cm_rdp_product