Dancing Toy Duck with Flashing Lights from JP Toys


My duck won't dance :(

This cute little duck from JP Toys does light up and flash plus sings, however, mine won[t dance. His legs don't move at all! I do think that a child would have a lot of fun with tons of giggles if all the functions worked. I did contact the seller who offered a code to replace my defective duck, however, it never arrived. Based on the lack of customer service and a toy that doesn't dance, I can't give more than 3 stars. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FG9JW8A