Women's Adjustable Seamless Ruched Front Bra Top with Removable Padding by Simlu


Comfortable and looks great as a cami under more sheer tops!

This bra is very comfortable even in the 95-degree weather we've been having. I found that I didn't sweat as much with this bra as I do with traditional ones. Simlu even included a set of clear bra straps so you can wear it with the worry of your straps showing. The ruching on the front adds a very nice touch and the pads are removable which is always a plus to me. I've worn it with and without the pads and found each way to give support as well as a nice smooth shape. You can adjust the straps and even criss-cross them in the back. This bra​ is nice enough for wearing under more sheer tops as it looks so much like a short cami! After having worn this bra and loved how it fit and looked with tops, I may have to have one in each color! I was provided a discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Womens-Adjustable-Seamless-Removable-Padding/dp/B00M1TL2F0/ref=cm_rdp_product