ROMWE Women's Summer Bohemian Floral Print Full Length Maxi Beach Dress


Beauty, comfort, style and quality all in one dress!

I am 5'8" and have a terrible time finding clothing that is long enough for me, so I was hesitant about this dress. I have to say the length was absolutely perfect! I love the style as not only is it beautiful on but not having the perfect shape, this dress hides my imperfection's while making me feel wonderful wearing it. The top is so pretty with the flower like lace covering the entire back them coming around to the front on each side of the top. The multi-colored design is stitched on and not a screen print adding to the beauty of the top portion. There is also a stitched band all the way around the top that really adds a nice accent. The skirt just flows and is lined the entire length so you won't need to wear a slip, will be cool and comfortable while not having to worry about anything but how pretty you will look and feel! ROMWE has designed and made a wonderful dress that can go from the beach to an outdoor wedding! You'll find quality, comfort, and beauty in this well made, quality bohemian style dress. dress. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way. ​

https://www.amazon.com/Womens-Summer-Bohemian-Floral-Length/dp/B01CZSJJU6/ref=cm_rdp_product