Doopro Comfortable Bluetooth Headphone


Comfort, quality and good sound!

I am very picky with my headphones and comfort is my biggest pet peeve! This set of headphones are by far the most comfortable pair I have yet to try. I can wear them for hours without any discomfort! They were super easy to pair with my iPod and my phone which I appreciated. Doopro did a great job with the sound of this pair and I found the amount of bass to be just as I like although some may want more. They had plenty of output, so much so that if turned up all the way, it would be very uncomfortable.
Charging was a breeze and although I didn't use them right away, I waited for a couple of days, they were still fully charged when I finally got around to testing them out. The cord slips easily around the back of your neck and is not irritating at all to me and I barely noticed it. The headphones fit my ears and never even moved even while I was mowing the lawn and while doing yard work. I wore them all day and still had charge left which impressed me, I think they may very well hold a charge longer than my cell phone!
The pairing was easy, the buttons conveniently located and they can be used in a variety of devices! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone that wants a good hands-free experience! I was provided a deep discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Doopro-Comfortable-Bluetooth-Headphone-Sweatproof/dp/B01F3MAZ2W/ref=cm_rdp_product