InstaLash One-Step 3D Mascara by Lash Factory


Sweet! I now have lashes!!!

​I had all but stopped wearing mascara since for one, I don't have long eyelashes and second, I have sensitive eyes and finding one that doesn't irritate my eyes was annoying. With this mascara from Lash Factory, I have lashes! The mascara lengthened my lashes and made them fuller without doing anything other than applying it as I would any other mascara. I didn't have any eye irritation and it was easily removed yet lasted all day without any smears or smudges. I even wore it 2 days straight while on vacation and each day it looked as if I had just out it on! Thanks to this one-step, 3D mascara I now have the lashes I've always wanted with the ease of application I so desired! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0134CHDVE/ref=s9_al_bw_g194_i3